Assistant Manager Dignita Hoftuin
We are looking for an enthusiastic assistant manager for our Dignita Hoftuin location. Working at Dignita means more than just working in hospitality. You serve delicious food, in a green oasis in the centre of Amsterdam, and you contribute to our social goal. Do you like to take the lead and do you also want to be part of an international and diverse team? Then read on quickly!
A day as Assistant Manager:
You won’t get bored with us. As an assistant manager you are the restaurant manager’s right hand. You lead the service team (5-10 employees on the day) and are supported by our shift leaders. Because of your strong organisational skills, everyone knows what their tasks are and because of your hospitality, our guests have a great time. You also ensure that your colleagues can take a break on time and that the day runs smoothly. You are responsible for opening, or closing the restaurant. You also solve scheduling problems and help the restaurant manager with recruitment & selection, and the development and assessment of employees. And all while enjoying good coffee and delicious brunch.
This gets you hungry:
- Positively leading a team of 20 colleagues in good cooperation
- Giving guests the ultimate breakfast/brunch/lunch experience
- Ensure that the restaurant always looks top notch
- Start the cash register properly in the morning and close it correctly in the evening
- Making beautiful coffees, yummy juices and delicious cocktails
- Contribute to our social mission: Eat Well, Do Good
You tick these quality requirements:
- Available 5 days a week, including one weekendday
- You are social, keep the overview and remain calm during peak moments
- Experience as a team leader, preferably in customer-facing industries such as hospitality and retail
- You speak Dutch fluently
- Affinity with our social purpose
- It is an advantage if you have barista experience
- Living in the Amsterdam region (no more than one hour travel time)
Our ideal assistant manager:
“A friendly and responsible person with social interests and a passion for the hospitality industry.”
Tasty terms and conditions:
- Salary based on experience, between €2,220 and €2,525 (Horeca CAO wage scale V), 8% holiday pay and tip money of course
- Nice working hours between 8am and 6pm
- 25 holidays
- Pension accrual at PH&C
- A personal development plan to achieve your goals
Did someone say dessert? Check our extras:
- Discount! Outside working hours you always get a 50% discount and during working hours you can have brunch for only €2. Family & friends receive a 10% discount.
- Time to party! A staff party or activity 4 times a year
- Travel cost allowance in consultation
Join Dignita: Eat Well, Do Good!
Are you the heart in our flat white? Then we would like to invite you for an introduction in our restaurant Dignita Hoftuin! Apply using the form below or email your resume and short motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions? Email Ira Charumbira – HR Manager: email@example.com