(Demi) Chef de Partie (part-time)
For our restaurants in Amsterdam (Dignita Vondelpark and Dignita Hoftuin) we are looking for enthusiastic (Demi) Chef de Parties. Do you keep your head cool above the stove? And are you a star in preparing brunch dishes? Then we are looking for you! Especially if you would like to grow as a chef.
A diverse daily menu:
You will not be bored with us. As Chef de Partie you have various tasks. Thanks to your strong organisational skills, everything is ready on time. You will then prepare our delicious dishes under the supervision of the sous chef. Ready to serve? You prepare all plates beautifully and check whether the quality is in order. Finally, you help to leave the kitchen spotless.
This will get you hungry
- Managing a small team (2 people)
- Prep work in the kitchen kook
- Carrying out quality checks (taste, smell, doneness etc.)
- Thinking along about recipes of dishes
- Keeping your work environment clean
You tick these quality requirements:
- At least 1 years of experience as a Chef de Partie
- Experience with preparing pure ingredients
- Demonstrated knowledge of basic cooking techniques
- Stress resistant
- Available to work at least Friday-Saturday, or Sunday-Monday
- Team player who has a warm heart for our foundation
- Living in the Amsterdam region (no longer than one hour travel time)
Our ideal Chef de Partie in one sentence (okay, two):
“An open person with social interest and a passion for fresh food. You like working hard at peak times, but also stable working hours and days.”
We serve the following terms of employment:
- Full-time salary between €2,050 and €2,525 (Horeca collective labor agreement, scale V) and 8% holiday allowance
- Eight-hour work days between 8:00 and 18:00, of which 1 weekend day
- 5 weeks holiday
- Pension fund accrual at PHenC
- Travel allowance in consultation
Did someone say dessert? Check out our extras:
- Discount! Outside working hours you always get a 50% discount and during working hours you have brunch for only € 2,-
- Time to party! 4 times a year, a staff party or activity
- You can follow unlimited online training at GoodHabitz and you will receive an annual budget for external training
Does this taste like more?
Are you the perfect topping for our pancakes? Then we would like to meet you. We would like to invite you to one of our Amsterdam locations. Apply by using the form below, or email your resume and short motivation letter to email@example.com.
Do you have questions? Mail to Ira Charumbira – HR Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org