We are looking for a part-time dishwasher at Dignita Westerpark! Working at Dignita means more than just working in hospitality – you contribute to our social goal. Do you also want to be part of an international and diverse team? Then keep reading!
Your day as a dishwasher:
You start a little bit later in the morning, after the restaurant is open. Our barista will make you a nice coffee to kick start your work day. You make sure all the tableware, glassware, cutlery, and kitchen tools are ready for use throughout the day. In between, you keep your workstation tidy and you help the chefs with simple kitchen tasks. At the end of the day, you make sure everything in the kitchen is clean & tidy for the next day.
Do you have the following ingredients ready?
- Looking for part-time work (15-22 hours), including 1 weekend day
- You are a hard worker and you take initiative
- You speak fluent Dutch or English
- Affinity with our social mission (read more here)
We serve the following terms of employment:
- Full-time salary €1.995 (Horeca-cao, wage scale I) and 8% holiday pay. Flexible work is also possible; your gross hourly wage will then be €14,48 (including 8% holiday pay and paid out holiday hours).
- Nice working hours between 8:00 and 17:00
- Always 2 consecutive days off
- 25 vacation days (with a full-time employment of 38 hours per week)
- Pension fund accrual at PHenC
To top it off:
- Discount! Outside working hours you always get a 50% discount (friends & family get 10%) and during working hours you have brunch for only € 2,-
- Time to party! 4 times a year, a staff party or activity
- You can follow unlimited online training at GoodHabitz. Your personal and professional growth is important to us.
Join Dignita: Eat Well, Do Good!
Are you excited about this job? Apply by using the form below, or email your resume and short motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you have questions? Mail to Ira Charumbira – HR Manager: email@example.com